Who we are
- 1 Who we are
- 2 What personal data do we collect and Why we collect it
- 3 What do we use your information for?
- 4 Information automatically collected about you
- 5 Comments
- 6 Media
- 7 Cookies
- 8 Embedded content from other websites
- 9 Who we share your data with
- 10 How long we retain your data
- 11 What rights you have over your data
- 12 Where your data is sent
- 14 Your acceptance of these terms
Our website address is: http://onetechtricks.com
Here we share Tips & Tricks, simple guide for all Technology related queries.
What personal data do we collect and Why we collect it
We strongly encourage you not to share any personal details apart from Your Name and Email ID with us and we may use your Email ID for the newsletter to send notification of our future updates. https://onetechtricks.com/ will never sell any of your data to anyone and we never spam. We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form or comment on the site which is used to measure the use of our site and to develop ideas to improve the content of our site. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address or website URL. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. In general, you can visit https://onetechtricks.com/ Internet sites without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Personalize User experience: Your information helps us to better respond to visitor needs.
- Improve website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- Send periodic emails: The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Operate our business
- Understand how users are engaging with https://onetechtricks.com
- When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form like Name, Email & URL, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. Cleaning up spam
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Do not share your Personal information in the comment section
Information automatically collected about you
Automatically receive and log certain types of information when you visit or interact with our websites, services, mobile applications or other products, including:
- Browser Information
- Operating System Information
- Mobile Device Information (e.g., device identifier, mobile operating system, etc.)
- IP Address
- Internet Service Provider
- Content Viewed
- Geographic Location
- Connection Speed
- Time of Visit
- Referring Site, Application, or Service
- Registration Time
- Children’s Privacy
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your acceptance of these terms
Last updated → 11 February 2023